Last Revised: 08/05/2019
1. Information Granbury Solutions Collects
Granbury Solutions collects certain personal information about Merchants and customers. “Merchants” are businesses and business owners that engage Granbury Solutions to provide web-based remote ordering services and/or marketing. “Customers” are individuals that place orders from Granbury Solutions Merchants through the Granbury Solutions system. Granbury Solutions may collect the following personally identifiable information from customers using our site to place orders from a participating merchant, or to participate in a merchant’s marketing / gift card / rewards program: First name, Last name, Phone number(s) and type, email address, physical address(es) including street address, city, state, zip code and type, birthday, family birthdays, anniversary, GPS Location, credit card information (we encrypt all data according to PCI standards). Granbury Solutions may collect information about account holders’ orders including items ordered and modified, coupons used, order type, order date and time, gratuity amount, favorite restaurant, customer service inquiry, gift card transactions, restaurant reviews, survey answers, email interaction, and certain social networking connections. Granbury Solutions may collect various demographic data as requested by individual merchants. Granbury Solutions does not intend for children under 13 to use our websites and does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Use of the sites requires that customers register and/or create an account or use the sites as a guest. Granbury Solutions may collect information from and about merchants and their employees that includes order data, customer data as outlined above, menu item and pricing data, coupon data, employee personal information (name, employee id) and employment history, wages and hours worked, vendor and inventory data. Granbury Solutions also collects aggregated information, demographic information and other information that does not reveal a consumer’s
specific identity. This may include information about the device you use to access the site, information from referring websites and your engagement with the sites. Granbury Solutions also aggregates certain information collected including but not limited to certain order data, delivery locations, and reward or coupon redemption. Granbury Solutions transmits credit card data to merchant processors and allows certain social media platforms to host plug-ins or widgets which may collect certain information about those users who choose to use those plug-ins or widgets.
- In a nutshell, what personal information do we collect from visitors to our blog, website, or app?
- Forms: When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- Activity on Advertisers’ Digital Properties: This is data about your browsing activity on any Granbury Solutions corporate, parent company, sister company, subsidiary, or product website or application. For example, which pages you visited and when, what items were clicked on a page, how much time was spent on a page, whether you downloaded a white paper on a business to business (“B2B”) website, what items you placed into your online shopping cart, what products were purchased and the price of the products purchased. This involves collection of data such as IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and other tracking technologies such as pixels.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser's Digital Property. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type, and mobile device's identifier (such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID, and any other unique identifier that may be assigned to the mobile device).
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. For example, how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Contact Information. We obtain and collect contact information from various third-party sources, including from public sources and through licenses with data providers. We may also infer contact information based on email addresses and email naming conventions. This contact information is B2B information – in other words, it is usually the contact information of someone at a business email address, business street address, or sometimes, a business telephone number. We will not collect contact information this way for individuals who are located in European Territories.
- Shopping Information. Some Advertisers provide us with information about their customers’ shopping habits, including transactional information, product codes, and check-out activity (along with browsing information that we collect). This information may come from their websites or other transactional information they (or their service providers) maintain. We generally use this information to help us better target, personalize, and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Information We Receive in Our Corporate Capacity. We also collect information from our own customers and those who visit our website(s).
- When do we collect information?
- Web Activity: We collect information from website visitors any time they visit any domain or subdomain owned by Granbury Solutions, our parent company, sister company, or subsidiary.
- Form Submissions: Any time you complete and submit a form for access to information or in the process of creating a user account.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
u have placed or may be promotional in nature. Granbury Solutions does not send unsolicited, bulk or commercial offers or advertisements, and will not rent, sell, trade or loan our clients’ lists to anyone. All promotional messages contain information on how to unsubscribe from the client list. We will not send text messages unless you have opted-in to receive them. Text the word STOP to discontinue text messages from this merchant. Granbury Solutions on behalf of its merchants may give you the opportunity to refer a friend or share an order with a friend. If you provide a friend’s name and email, they will be invited to join the client’s list(s). This is a one-time email and will require an opt-in response.
- In a nutshell, how do we use the data we collect?
- We use this data to show you relevant advertisements, send marketing communications, and to operate, improve and enhance our services . Specifically, we use this data for:
- Targeting: Selecting ads that are more likely to be relevant to you based on the interests previously associated with your device and the time of day you may be most interested in viewing these specific ads.
- Frequency capping: Making sure that you don't see the same ad too many times.
- Sequencing: If you are being served a sequence of ads, making sure we show you the right ad next in the sequence.
- Cross-device matching: Identifying different devices that are likely to be associated with you so that ads can be targeted, capped and sequenced across those devices.
- Reporting: Reporting may include website and retargeting advertisement metrics such as impressions, clicks, and conversions.
- Digital Marketing Communications: We may use email addresses collected to alert you to new marketing materials such as blog posts and whitepapers, and to email you about Granbury Solutions products, releases, and support. All marketing communications will provide an option to opt-out as required by law.
- Personalized Advertising
- Granbury Solutions engages the services of personalized and targeted advertising platforms, such as AdRoll, in order to provide relevant advertisements to prospects and customers who have visited websites, pages, domains, and subdomains owned by Granbury Solutions corporate, parent company, sister company, or subsidiary. When visitors come to our site(s), third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on visitor browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- Want to opt out of Personalized and Targeted Advertising? Visit NAI at the following URL:
The security of personal information is very important to Granbury Solutions. Granbury Solutions combines industry-standard technical safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure. Unfortunately, even with these measures, Granbury Solutions can not guarantee the security of personal information. By using a Granbury Solutions site, you acknowledge and agree that Granbury Solutions makes no such guarantee and you use the site at your own risk.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Granbury Solutions’s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on. 5. Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information. Customers and Merchants who are registered account holders can access and change their own information by editing their profile on the site. Accounts may not be deleted, however they can be inactivated. A user may always contact Granbury Solutions to (i) delete their personal information from Granbury Solutions’s systems; (ii) update their personal information; or (iii) change their preferences with respect to marketing contacts, by emailing Granbury Solutions at email@example.com.